The main technologies and services that we offer are the following.
- Projector Auto-Alignment for arbitrary shaped screens: VISCOM licenses its camera-based projector auto-calibration software and integrates it into existing systems, such as media servers and warping boxes.
- Automatic calibration for camera clusters: VISCOM develops and licenses calibration software for camera clusters of almost arbitrary types.
- Media server for controlling multi-projector systems: VISCOM's media server ensures autocalibrated projection on to arbitrarily shaped surfaces.
- Warping and blending for any application: VISCOM and NVIDIA have co-developed extensions for the graphic driver that bring the blending and warping to any desktop application
- Real-time processing of image data: VISCOM develops customized algorithms for the real-time processing of high-resolution image and video data on GPUs (graphics processing units).
- Simulators for device development: VISCOM's researchers generate models of future medical devices – especially for minimally invasive surgery – and integrate models of the human body into the simulator in order to test the medical device's behaviour.
- Extended-Reality (XR) Technologies: The scientists of the business unit VISCOM are working on technologies for augmented, mixed and virtual reality applications. These are summarized under the term Extended Reality (XR). They advise their customers on current technologies for XR applications and on suitable devices for customer-specific use.