Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31 10589 Berlin
We connect everything
We, the Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems FOKUS, are one of the largest institutes of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Europe's leading network for applied research. Our main research topics include the digital transformation and its impact on society, economics and technology.
Since 1988 we support our customers and partners in shaping and implementing the digital transformation. We understand ourselves as an intermediary between economics, science and public administration independent of providers and technology.
Whether you want to join us for your apprenticeship or during your studies, do your doctorate while working independently on projects or contribute your valuable professional experience - at Fraunhofer FOKUS you will find the right start, and numerous opportunities to shape your career.
We are looking for qualified, curious and committed employees to develop solutions for the communication systems of the future with us. In addition to scientific staff, we are occasionally looking for reinforcement for our administrative team.
In your application please refer to a current job advertisement. Currently we cannot consider unsolicited applications. We are looking forward to your application!
We offer you:
- scientific excellence
- Room for independent work and creative collaboration
- a modern and international working environment
- close contacts to industry and public clients
- a scientific network
- personal development opportunities through a wide range of professional training programs
- the opportunity to do a doctorate, supervision of bachelor's and master's theses, supervision of internships, with our partner universities
Equal opportunities and work-life balance
- Diversity management: We work in an interdisciplinary way, are from 31 different countries and are pleased that more and more women are shaping the digital future with us.
- flexible part-time and teleworking models
- Support in balancing family and career, e.g. through a parent-child office and cooperations with PME Familienservice and voiio.
- Company pension scheme (VBL)