Johannes Viehmann (PhD) is a Senior Researcher at the Fraunhofer Institute for open Communication Systems FOKUS in Berlin.
Education and Career
Being a member of Critical Systems Engineering group, the scientist an artist Johannes Viehmann deals with risk management and especially with the creation of highly secure network repositories for non-repudiation data. He also does research about digital currencies and about the ecological or social consequences of technical innovations.
Supported by the graduate collage Human Centric Communication (H-3C) and Fraunhofer FOKUS, Johannes Viehmann made his PhD with thesis about the S-Network and its potential economic impact. Before that he studied computer science at Leopold-Franzens University in Innsbruck, Austria.
- The S-Network – a platform for non-repudiation data
- The Jad Economy – an alternative economy system using the digital one-way currency “Jad”
- PREVENT – preventive risk management for the banking domain
- RASEN – compositional risk assessment combined with security testing
- DIAMONDS – Development and Industrial Application of Multi-Domain Security Testing Technologies