Scientist and project manager R & D at the Business Unit FAME
- Interactive Content
- Content Guides and Metadata Management
- Streaming and Service Control
- Privacy Aware Networking
- Interactive TV application
- IPTV and Rich Media Platforms
- Standardized Interfaces for Service Interaction in IPTV environments
Christian Fuhrhop received his diploma in computer science from the Technical University Berlin in 1987. From 1988 to 1992 he worked as a scientist at Fraunhofer, an activity to which he returned in 1996.
At Fraunhofer he has participated in several EU-founded projects, such as IMMP, NexTV, ICE-CREAM, mCDN, Content4All, ethnoArc, SAMBA, webinos, GlobalITV and UCN. He participated in TV Anytime standardization and has been active in industry projects related to TV based applications, most recently with MHP, Ginga and HbbTV implementations. He is currently coordinating the MPAT project.