The members of the Advisory Board promote bonds between the Institute and its partners from industry, science and public administration. They act in an advisory capacity to the Institute's director on strategic matters. The Advisory Board of Fraunhofer FOKUS consists of the following representatives of science, industry and politics:
Chairman: Dr. Klaus Zehner
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christine Ahrend, Technical University Berlin
- Florian Breger, IBM Deutschland GmbH
- Bernd Kowalski, Federal Ministry for Digital and Transport (BMDV)
- Bernd Lietzau, Senate Department for Science, Health and Care
- Torsten Merke, Siemens AG/ Verband für Sicherheit in der Wirtschaft Berlin/ Brandenburg e. V.
- Lena-Sophie Müller, Initiative D21 e. V.
- Nadine Nagel, IT and cyber security expert
- Dr. Heike Riel, IBM Research
- Dr. Gitta Vischer, GASAG AG
- Dr. Klaus Zehner, SV SparkassenVersicherung Holding AG