Stay Fit in IT Security
Training Program "Lernlabor Cybersicherheit"
Fraunhofer and selected universities of applied sciences bring the latest findings from IT security research to companies, industry and public administration in a practical and application-oriented manner with the Cybersecurity Learning Lab ("Lernlabor Cybersicherheit") training program. There are a total of six learning labs focusing on this topic in Germany. At the Cybersecurity Learning Lab in Berlin, scientists from Fraunhofer FOKUS and the Berlin University of Applied Sciences (HTW) develop training courses on the topics of secure software development and security testing, data protection and IT security, and certification of software products.
- Developers, users and testers
- Managers at various decision-making levels
- Employees and staff of public authorities
- Latest knowledge from research presented in a practical manner
- Testing of custom-fit solutions in high-end labs
- Compact and transfer-oriented formats for professionally integrated learning.
- Flexibly combinable modules tailored to the needs of companies and authorities.
All training courses can also be booked as in-house training.