FOKUS Media Web Symposium
And Still Diving Deeper
In view of the current situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the associated uncertainties and travel restrictions, we and the event partners cannot guarantee a program that would meet our high expectations. Being optimistic (as always) we hope to organize the next FOKUS Media Web Symposium in May 2022. Stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter.
Since 2010, the FOKUS Media Web Symposium has developed into an expert meeting for media tech professionals, welcoming year by year around 200+ participants from all over the globe. The conference, tutorials and workshops cover deep insights in internet delivered media and discuss the newest developments in web media technologies. In between, coffee breaks and lunch offer the opportunity to network and to see the demos and exhibits of Fraunhofer FOKUS and MWS event partners.
The symposium will consist of interactive discussions and deep dives on several enabler technologies including:
- Artificial Intelligence for Media:
- Per-Title and Content-Aware Encoding, Next gen Media codecs, object recognition and classification, content analytics and metadata
- Advanced Streaming Technologies:
- DASH, HLS, WAVE, SAND, DVB-I, Low Latency Streaming, HbbTV, Media Delivery in 5G, broadcast/multicast/hybrid delivery, Video Player Tech, DRM, Quality of Experience
- Media Applications and Services:
- Addressable TV, Dynamic Ad Insertion/Substitution, Audience Measurement, Interactive Content, Augmented Reality/VR/360, Protection of minors, media on cloud