Web Standards maker, W3C
Talk: Workshop Track 1 Session 2, Day 1, 15:00 - 16:00
Dominique Hazael-Massieux is a permanent technical staff of W3C, an international consortium that defines and standardizes Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, etc., as well as an expert in large number of web technologies. He has a strong focus on:
- Mobile — Leading the W3C Mobile Web Initiative,
- WebRTC — Contributing to the development and standardization of the technology,
- Outreach — Talking at a number of industry events, and having written a number of articles and tutorials on Web technologies,
- Testing — Being responsible for the W3C QA Activity between 2003 and 2005,
- Development — Developing a number of tools used internally and externally in W3C, being a strong proponent of open source, with a particular interest on usability and accessibility.