W3C, WebXR Strategist
Talk 1: "WebXR - bringing virtual and augmented reality to the Web"
Talk2: "Web5G: Aligning evolutions of network and Web technologies"
I am a permanent technical staff of W3C, an international consortium that defines and standardizes Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, etc.
Expert in large number of Web technologies, I have a strong focus on:
- mobile — I lead the W3C Mobile Web Initiative,
- WebRTC — I contribute to the development and standardization of the technology,
- outreach — I have talked at a number of industry events, and have written a number of articles and tutorials on Web technologies,
- testing — I was responsible for the W3C QA Activity between 2003 and 2005,
- development — I have developed a number of tools used internally and externally in W3C, am a strong proponent of open source, and have a particular interest on usability and accessibility.
Numerous presentations at Industry events.