Cloud Security Alliance EMEA
Annual Congress 2015
The 4th Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) EMEA Annual Congress will take place from 16th until 19th November, 2015 in Berlin. The congress is organized together with Fraunhofer FOKUS.
The conference enables the exchange about Best Practices in the fields of secure cloud computing solutions. Expected are approx. 250 participants from politics, research, industry and SMEs.
Next to Prof. em. Dr. Radu Popescu-Zeletin (board member of CSA), the following Key Note speakers already accepted (next to others):
- Professor Udo Helmbrecht, Executive Director, The European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA)
- Matthew Goodrich, Director for the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- Bruce Schneier, Security Expert and CTO, Resilient Systems
- Isabelle Falque-Pierrontin, President, The National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL)
- Pearse O'Donohue, Head of Cloud Unit at European Commission