Edge Computing Standardization and Interest groups
Workshop at Edge Computing World
In this workshop speakers will address and provide an overview about various relevant international Edge Computing Standardization and Interest groups, their activities and the need for harmonization and common strategies.
A specific focus will be the meaning and need for quality assurance and testing activities as well as fostering communication interoperability. This include testbeds for edge computing but also common test objectives and use cases.
09:00 Introduction by Dr. Alexander Willner, Fraunhofer FOKUS
09:05 Expert presentations from Edge Computing Standardization, Interest groups and testing experts:
- Dr. Georgios Karagianni, AIOTI
- Mr. Horst Fellner, Spirent Communications
- Dr. Dominik Rohrmus, Labs Network Industrie 4.0 e.V.
- Mr. Daniel Stock, Fraunhofer IPA
- Dr. Andrey Krendzel, 5G-ACIA
10:20 Panel discussion with speakers