Secure software development
The design and development of secure software is a multidisciplinary task that requires a close cooperation between security experts and software developers. This session will discuss new approaches in secure software development that are particularly characterized by their tight integration with risk analysis.
Wednesday, Sept. 16
- 10:00 - 10:30: Risk Management in the Development Process, Armin Lunkheit, Open Limit
- 10:30 - 11:00: Fast & Furious - A media style of software development, Axel Allerkamp, Axel Springer SE
- 11:00 - 11:30: Security Evaluation and Certification of a Dynamic Software Product – an Experience Report, Roman Maczkowsky, m-privacy GmbH
- 11:30 - 12:00: Integration of risk assessment and vulnerability discovery into software development process, Heiko Weber, Software AG
- 12:00 - 12:30: Selecting and deploying risk assessment methods for the development life cycle, Jörn Eichler, Fraunhofer Institute AISEC