Federated Interoperable Semantic IoT/cloud Test-beds and Applications
Feb. 01, 2015 to Jan. 01, 2018
- FIESTA is opening new opportunities in the development and deployment of experiments that exploit IoT data and capabilities from multiple testbeds at a EU (and global) scale
- FIESTA focuses on opening new horizons in the development and deployment of IoT applications for experimentation.
- The FIESTA project works on integrating IoT platforms, testbeds and their associated IoT data silos and vertical applications.
- FIESTA aims to provide to researchers with tools for accessing IoT data resources (including linked sensor data sets)
- Enables execution of experiments across multiple IoT testbeds, based on a single API for submitting the experiment and a single set of credentials for the researchers.
- Portability of IoT experiments across different testbeds, through the provision of interoperable standards-based IoT/cloud interfaces over diverse IoT experimental facilities.
- FIESTA's experimental infrastructure available not only for European experimenters but World Wide.
- Facilitate the execution of experiments across multiple IoT testbeds.
- IoT experimentation across different testbeds and the provision of interoperable standard-based IoT/cloud interfaces
Fraunhofer FOKUS Contribution
NUIG (IE), ITINNOV (UK), INRIA (FR), UNIS (UK), Unparallel Innovation (PT), EGM (FR), NEC (UK), UNICAN (ES), FOKUS (DE), C41 (FR), AIT (EL), SDR (ES), SODERCAN (ES), KETI (KO)
Project Coordinator: NUIG