Thu., Nov. 09, 2017 to Fri., Nov. 10, 2017 – Fraunhofer FOKUS, Berlin, Germany
What’s your benefit?
- A comprehensive self-contained 5G Ready telecom network
- Benchmark and test in a real 5G state-of-the-art environment
- Consultancy on how to improve the products for the age of virtualization and the 5G world
- You can receive a Fraunhofer FOKUS 5G Ready certificate
- Accommodating third party devices, applications and services
- Virtualization of applications & embedding of network functions
- Customizing network connectivity for your component needs
- Promoting third party products through common demonstrations to the telecom industry
- Testing the interoperability, security, resilience and availability of products and prototypes
What do you get?
- Get two free tickets for the FUSECO Forum
- Present your component or app on a booth
- Pitch your component or app in front of tech experts
- Get the chance to win two weeks of working at and testing your product within Berlin‘s 5G testbed
- A contest winner price handed over during FUSECO Forum Gala Dinner on Nov 9th, 2017
- Access free of charge to the practical testbed for 2 weeks
- Testbed integration of your network functions or applications
- Testing and benchmarking of your product in a 5G ready telecom environment
- Mentoring in ahead-of-the-market developments
- Visibility through the marketing of Fraunhofer and Berlin Partner
- Being the ahead of the pack in the 5G readiness
Top 7 contestants:
- A 3-minute elevator pitch at the FUSECO FORUM social event in front of a highly reputed industry jury and more than 200 worldwide participants from the telecom and verticals.
- Preferential selection to be part of the 5G Berlin live testbed integration and demonstration (funding pending).
- Discount to access the practical testbed for two weeks (75% of the price).
What do you need to do?
- A 100 words text or
- A 1-minute elevator pitch video on how your product would fit a 5G testbed environment