ASCTAutomotive Services and Communication Technologies
E-HEALTHPlatforms and Solutions for Connected Healthcare
ELANElectronic Government and Applications
ESPRIElectronic Safety and Security Systems for the Public and Industries
FAMEFuture Applications and Media
IT4ENERGYSmart Metering & Energy Management
MOTIONModeling and Testing for System and Service Solutions
NGNINext Generation Network Infrastructures
Public Information Technology
QUESTEmbedded Systems Quality Management
RESCONResource Optimized Networks
MOME - Monitoring and Measurement Cluster
Cluster of European Projects aimed at Monitoring and Measurements
The overall objective of the MOME project is to co-ordinate activities in the field of IP monitoring and measurement by offering a platform for knowledge, tool and data exchange.
The project is organised in two main phases. While the first year is dedicated to gathering information about projects and tools as well as infrastructure set-up, the second year will be the main period for data collection and analysis.
- To evaluate the interoperability of different active and passive measurement components, tools and interfaces.
- To promote interoperability at FP6 projects.
- To select a data format for satisfying the needs of the different tools.
- To collect measurement data of different tools, convert and store it into a common format and to allow access to their measurement results via a unified interface.
- To disseminate gathered measurement data to the community via an easy-to-use web-based interface to enable statistical data analysis.
- To co-ordinate standardisation activities in the field of IP monitoring and measurement.
- To organise workshops and conferences to build a monitoring and measurement knowledge exchange platform.
- Hitachi Europe
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- France Telecom R&D
- Consulintel, S.L.
- Fraunhofer FOKUS
For more Information see at: MOME