FOKUSfriends - Any Time, Any Place
Presenting FOKUSfriends, the virtual network from FOKUS, the Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems. FOKUSfriends helps to
- Secure competencies and extend their outreach
- Pinpoint and empower synergies
- Generate ideas and promote creativity
- Bring partners together and furnish partner support
- Vitalise projects and publish results
FOKUSfriends has been conceived as a live-link between research and the world of business and politics. FOKUSfriends is the trans-organisational and cross-branch platform for everyone with an interest in the sustained development of IT-Technologies.
"FOKUSfriends – das Kompetenz-Netwerk e.V." is registered body No. 20921 Nz at the Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany.
Board:Dipl.-Ing. Berthold Butscher
(Director); Dr. Thomas Luckenbach